See below for details.
Member agrees to a membership period that expires on October 31, 2016
Member agrees to pay the annual fee to the Association by the 13th day of November, 2015.
Member agrees to provide proof of employee roster showing that each employee works a minimum of 32 hours per week during the summer or winter months.
If a BMCA Business member employee quits/is released/ or otherwise is no longer employed by the BMCA Business member, it is the responsibility of the BMCA business member to set policy for their employees if an employee quits/is released or otherwise is no longer employed.
BMCA agrees to provide the business two “owner Season Passes” for $470 per pass for the season of 2015/2016.
BMCA agrees to provide the discounted Season Passes rates of $620.00 for employees of the business, as long as the pass is purchased by November 20, 2015 by 5:00 pm.
BMCA agrees to provide the business with free advertising on the interior of the SNOW busses; however the cost of production of the ad is the responsibility of the business.
BMCA agrees to add a link to its member page of the bigmtncommercial.org website.
Ordering Season Ski Passes with the BMCA member discount:
- Once BMCA has received a completion of application for your business' membership, a copy will be forwarded WMR verifying membership in program.
- Each business must provide a list of employees to the ticket office at Whitefish Mountain Resort (after BMCA has received your application and fee) who are eligible to purchase Season Passes and at which rate they will be purchasing them. This form will be provided to your business from WMR once eligibility is confirmed by the BMCA. Provide this information to the WMR Ticket Manager, Denise Summers at (406) 862-2903(email@example.com )
- Employees must be on employers list in order to purchase Season Passes.
- If you have bought a pass during the early bird promotion, you may receive a refund providing your BMCA member pass is purchased by the deadline of November 20, 2015 by 5 pm.
- Refunds for early price reimbursement must be requested by contacting Denise at the WMR ticket office.
- Pass holder need not be present to purchase Season Passes, but each pass purchased must have a name attached, as the employees will be asked to show identification upon picking up their passes. The Season Passes can be purchased by phone (406) 862-2900, fax (406) 862-2922 or in person at the WMR Information center.
SNOW Bus advertising:
To participate in SNOW bus advertising, create three 8½ ”x11” portrait style laminated ads for your business. Please submit the ads to BMCA, PO Box 4608, Whitefish, MT 59937. Ads must be received by November 25, 2015.
For questions regarding BMCA membership, please contact Rick Cunningham, (406) 253-9192.